The Salvation Army is Doing Good BetterVideo courtesy of
We Connect Volunteers with Nonprofits
Volunteer Referrals: Business Volunteers’ Volunteer Central connects both individual and group volunteers to nonprofit organizations through referrals, direct service programs and events. Volunteer Central will assist your nonprofit’s volunteer recruitment efforts. To recruit volunteers, post your opportunities here. Some of the groups we help nonprofits connect with include:
- Community volunteers
- Corporate volunteers
- Skilled volunteers
- Leaders for your organization’s board or committees
Nonprofit Capacity Building: Volunteer Central wants to help nonprofits with their volunteer recruitment, engagement and retention. Some offerings include:
- Trainings on volunteer-related topics.
- Online volunteer management resources.
Direct Access to Volunteers: Volunteer Central offers various avenues for your organization to reach its target audiences. To find out how to gain direct access to volunteers contact us. Ways you can promote your organization include:
- Spread the word by posting your opportunities on our website
- Connect with individuals directly by participating as a guest nonprofit at our events